A non-stretch, aggressive adhesive strapping bandage specifically developed for joint control with abnormal biomechanics causing pain, e.g. Patellofemoral malalignment.
Ideal or abnormal patella tracking.
- Ideal for knee taping when treating patients with patella femoral pain or abnormal patella tracking.
- Ideal for joint taping in particular with joint instability, e.g. sprained ankle joint or shoulder pain due to impingement.
- Used as a general fixation tape
- Strong rayon material construction with very aggressive adhesive zinc oxide adhesive.
- Strong rigid support – specifically developed for joint taping, e.g. knee or patella – used in conjunction with Hypafix® or Fixomull®
- Porous – allows free air circulation; perspiration and exudate can also escape.